TRI-CERT ELITE PANT - 6.8oz NOMEX NAVY BLUE - SRP0252Regular price $398.00 Save $-398.00
The Tri-Cert Elite is a serious pant designed for all hazard professionals. After years of research, design, and rigorous testing, CrewBoss has developed the ultimate first responder pant. Triple certified to meet NFPA requirements 1977 for wildland firefighting, 1975 for station and work uniforms, 1951 for technical rescue. The Tri-Cert Elite Pant allows you to be ready for any mission critical assignment.
- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on lower back
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Product number: SRP0252
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
Every aspect of the CrewBoss Elite Pant was carefully crafted to look and feel just right. These pants incorporate years of user driven changes, and our own unique design innovations, resulting in unmatched functionality and ruggedness. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth. This more athletic design has the added benefit of making you look really good, in the field or in the station.
Tried and true, Nomex® has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex® are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex® is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex® provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.