ELITE BRUSH PANT - TECASAFE SPRUCE - SRP0120Regular price $229.00 Save $-229.00
Every aspect of the CrewBoss Elite Pant was carefully crafted to look and feel just right. These pants incorporate years of user driven changes, and our own unique design innovations, resulting in unmatched functionality and ruggedness. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth. This more athletic design has the added benefit of making you look really good, in the field or in the station.
- Roomy front slash pockets.
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear.
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees.
- Stress points bar tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability.
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel.
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket.
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes.
- Articulated knees for more natural motion.
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on lower back.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance.
- Product number: SRP0120.
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable.
- Additional sizes are available by phone order.
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with ergonomic performance so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.