DUAL COMPLIANT BRUSH PANT - 6.0oz NOMEX NAVY BLUE - SWP0104Regular price $388.00 Save $-388.00
Certified for both NFPA 1975, and 1977, CrewBoss Dual Compliant Pants make it easy to transition from the station to the fire line without the use of turnout pants. This is ideal for departments that frequently respond to fires along the wildland urban interface. Dual Compliant Pants allow for faster response times, and cut back on heat exhaustion by offering a higher THL than a traditional double layer system. This pair comes in the CrewBoss Classic Brush Pant cut.
- Certified to current NFPA 1975 & 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bar-tacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
- Product number: SWP0104
- Sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
CrewBoss Brush Pant
For decades wildland firefighters have depended on the quality and comfort of the CrewBoss Brush Pant. Over the years we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, at its heart this is the same classic design that you have always loved. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
Tried and true, Nomex® has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex® are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex® is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex® provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.